The WAG BAG®- GO Anywhere Toilet Kit is the only kit equipped with a NASA-developed gelling agent that traps, deodorizes, and breaks down waste. It’s the safest, cleanest option on the market for medical emergency preparedness.
In times when patients and staff are displaced or sewage is unavailable, the WAG BAG®- GO Anywhere Toilet Kit provides a bathroom solution that creates a 99.9% effective barrier against harmful bacteria in human waste, reducing hospital acquired infection rates. The gelled waste eliminates splashing and spilling, and controls odor. There’s no time-consuming cleanup and sanitization required, so busy workers can keep their focus on patient care.
Each kit comes complete with toilet paper and hand sanitizer. Just use it, seal it and toss it in the trash.Request a Sample
- 12 pack
- 50 pack
- 100 pack
Included with purchase:
- Waste bag
- Poo Powder® Gelling/Deodorizing Agent
- Secure puncture-resistant zip-close disposal bag
- Individual toilet paper
- Hand sanitizing wipe
- Each kit gels up to 32 ounces of waste.
- 40% greater capacity than other products.
- Can be used in multiple ways.
How To Use
- Line commodes, bedpans, portable toilets, non-working toilets or makeshift receptacles like buckets or the ground.
- Use the bag to evacuate bladder and/or bowels.
- Seal the disposable bag with zip closure.
- Throw the used bag in the trash.